Nation's Capital Debate League
Welcome to the
Nation's Capital Debate League!
2018-2019 School Year
- October 20, 2018 at Sidwell Friends School, in Washington, D.C.
- December 8, 2018 at Longfellow Middle School in Falls Church, VA
- February 2, 2019 at Norwood School in Bethesda, MD
- March 16, 2019 at Rachel Carson Middle School in Herndon, VA
- May 25, 2019: Championship Tournament at George Washington University in Washington, DC
Can you host a debate at your school? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Debate Topics, MARCH 16, 2018:
- The DMV metro area should solve traffic primarily through mass transit.
- Homework does more harm than good.
More information coming soon.
NOTE: to judge, you must attend training. This includes current high school debaters and former NCDL debaters. You do not have to attend the training more than once.
- Longfellow Middle School (Falls Church)
- Norwood School (Bethesda)
- NYSMITH School (Herndon)
- Pyle Middle School (Bethesda)
- Rachel Carson Middle School (Herndon)
- Rocky Run Middle School (Chantilly)
- The Lowell School (Washington, D.C.)
- Westland Middle School (Bethesda)
- Woods Academy (Bethesda)
- Sidwell Friends School (Washington, D.C.)
- Navy Elementary School (Fairfax)
- Potomac School (McLean)
- Georgetown Day School (Washington, D.C.)
- Roberto Clemente Middle School (Germantown)
- St. Mark Catholic School (Vienna)
- St. Patrick's Episcopal Day School (Washington, D.C.)
- Blessed Sacrament School (Washington, D.C.)
- Reagan Middle School (Haymarket)