Dear ESU Kansas City Members—
The ESU Kansas City Branch is offering a special 6-month Holiday ESU Gift of Membership for new members good through June 30, 2017 (the end of our fiscal year) at these discounted introductory rates:
$35 for a Single Membership
$50 for a Couple Membership
If you're looking for a unique gift for that special person who…
● Enjoys stimulating educational lectures by locally and internationally prominent guest speakers on a wide variety of topics, or
● Likes to attend plays, concerts and other performing arts programs, or
● Enjoys social gatherings, or
● Enjoys participating in volunteer experiences that make a difference in the lives of students and teachers, or
● Appreciates the importance of promoting the English language…
Then, what could be a better gift than a special introductory Gift of Membership in our own ESU Kansas City Branch?
This would be a GREAT GIFT for---
● A friend of yours who has been thinking of joining the ESU, or
● A relative, young or older, who you know would enjoy the benefits of an ESU membership, or
● A student in high school or college whose course-work would be compatible with our ESU activities and goals as an organization such as a major in Theatre Arts, English, Debate, History, Humanities, Linguistics etc.
This will allow the gift recipient to participate in all remaining ESU activities through the end of the fiscal year--and we have many great events planned such as our Annual Holiday Brunch on January 15, 2017 and our biggest event of the year--our 33rd Annual Shakespeare Competition on Sunday, February 19, 2017, and other surprises coming as well!
How It Works:
1. Fill out the Holiday Gift of Membership Enrollment Form for the individual(s) receiving the gift membership. Click here for Enrollment Form.
2. Mail the Enrollment Form(s) with your check (payable to "ESU") to English-Speaking Union, c/o Kevin Martin, Treasurer, 8361 Somerset Dr., Apt. 102, Prairie Village, KS. 66207. Deadline for receiving Form(s): Dec. 17, 2016
3. You, the gift-giver, will receive a special gift certificate showing the recipient's name and expiration date of membership (June 30, 2017) along with a Welcome letter that you can give to the recipient.
4. We will arrange to get your gift certificate to you as soon as possible after receiving the Gift of Membershipform and check.
5. This special Holiday ESU Gift of Membership is only valid for the ESU Kansas City Branch and is not transferable to any other branch.
6. You, the gift-giver, will receive a letter stating that your gift is a 501(c)(3) contribution and is tax deductible.
7. While this introductory Gift of Membership expires June 30, 2017, we would welcome the gift recipient to remain a member of our branch and, at that time, invite him or her to renew their membership at the beginning of the new fiscal year (July 1, 2017) at the regular membership rates for which they would qualify.
Please take a moment to think about those you know who would enjoy this Gift of Membership in the ESU Kansas City Branch. This would be a great gift for a younger person on your gift list. This is not only a unique gift idea but also a way to expand and grow our membership base. Don't forget the December 17, 2016, deadline for returning the attached Gift of Membership Enrollment Form (Click here).