Let’s Celebrate the 6th Annual British Gala!
Brits International, a Kansas City-based non-profit organization, is hosting their 6th Annual British Gala KC. All ESU members and Friends of ESU are welcome to attend this one-day festival of all-things-British!
The ESU Kansas City Branch will have an information table at the British Gala so be sure to stop by and say hello to our ESU volunteers! Bring your family and friends as there is something for all ages!
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2016
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral
415 West 13th St
Kansas City, Mo.
Admission: Adults: $4.00
Children under age 10: Free
- Shop for a variety of British gift items
- British Car and Motorcycle on display including Land Rover, Jaguar, London Coach, Austin, MG. BSA, Mini, Austin Healey and Triumph
- Entertainment including The O'Riada Manning Irish - Dancers. Terry Elton the Magician and comedian will be performing all day.
- The Kansas City Renaissance actors, including the King and Queen, will be wandering throughout the British Gala. You can have your picture taken with the King and Queen! They'll also be giving away coupons for the 2015 KC Renaissance Festival.
- A wide variety of British food including:
- Afternoon Tea provided by Corner Tea. No reservations required but limited seating so arrive early.
- Cornish Pasty Lunches served from 11am-2pm. Click here to read about the menu for the Cornish Pasty Lunch and to reserve one as it is prepared on-site and quantities are limited. $10 per person.
- British Banger Company (homemade British sausage rolls) Scotch Eggs, meat pies, and trifle
- And much more!
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF THE DAY'S HAPPENINGS
This is a fun event so bring the whole family. And we look forward to seeing you at our ESU booth.
Return to News & Events