- Creative writing with academic dimensions
- Exclusively for high school students
- Inspires a real connection to Shakespeare’s language for non-performers
Keeping the Excitement of the National Shakespeare Competition Going All Year Round!
This program is designed for students who express their love of Shakespeare through creative and analytical writing. It will consist of competitive and non-competitive writing events for high school students.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Students will submit their entries to each competition via forms on this site.
- A panel of judges selected by the ESU will read the submissions and select winners for prizes.
- Prizes are offered for 1st place winners and top runners up!